1771-ofe on controllogix by controlnet

acm

I need to install a 1771-ofe1 in a 1771 chasis conected to controllogix by controlnet. Is there anybody who can help me with the configuration?

What kind of help do you need?

What have you tried?
What problems are you having? Any error messages (be specific)?

Tell us your exact configuration...

Give us as many opportunities as possible to help you. With what you've given, there's nobody who can successfully help you on the first try.

Without having any details only one thing I can say for sure: you will have to add BTW/BTR messages.
To get more details yo will have to give us more infrmation first - see post above

Greetings acm ...

and welcome to the forum ...

I fully agree with my distinguished colleagues in that we need more information in order to give you detailed answers ... here is a link to a recent thread that might help you understand the type of information that we need ...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=281010&postcount=1

the situation seems to be very much like the one that you're working on right now ... I hope that this helps ... if not, tell us more about your system and we'll see what we can do ...