1784-u2dhp astronomical pricing

I need a new 1784-u2dhp, and I am getting quoted $5000 CAD for a replacement communication adapter, which is as close to highway robbery as it gets.

Anyone know of anywhere to find these cheaper than this?

Genius, I highly recommend it. Still do odd jobs for one guy I can’ say no to. We apparently continue have a shortage of capable automation people on the Gulf coast.

We apparently continue have a shortage of capable automation people on the Gulf coast.

I dont think its just there, I turned down some work Friday, just dont have that much time, it was a few days worth and its a good customer.

Similar Topics

hey guys. having some problems with my driver to connect to the SLC 5/04. I can configure it in rs linx, but when I go into rs500 to download the...
Replies
Views
I have a 1784-U2DHP adaptor and have been trying to test it using linx. It lights the pwr led and the other 2 flash on when plugged in. Is there a...
Replies
Views
I need one of these adaptors. I see there is an alternative one also available for less money that uses the Eth I/P driver? - anyone use it are...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends; Good day. I have RSLINK 2.52 i have also 1784-U2DHP. But in the RSLINK configuring driver there is no 1784 U2DHP shown in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried a 1784-U2DHP adapter via a USB over IP connection ? The reason is that we have some legacy systems at customers that have DH+...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom