2 Duty and 2 stand by Pump Logic in RS logix 5000

Go to the downloads section of this website (links at top of the forum) and there will be some info to get you going.

If you want a turn-key AOI/routine, please supply your purchase order number.

This is a simple no-frills code I got my apprentice to do a few years ago, it was a retrofit of an old relay-based system and worked well, the apprentice was given the task to build a new panel insert with a small plc & HMI the criteria was to have a selection on the HMI with 4-way selection for OFF. Duty 1&2 Duty 3&4 and duty 1 2 3 4. with hours run counters on HMI for the pumps only some of the logic is shown but it is obvious, this plc was a small Mitsubishi so the counter was derived from a simple 1-minute timer adding counts to minutes & hours and simple logic for pump runs. Note in this case timers were used to cascade the start of the pumps but should give you some ideas.

Pump Duty.png