4 twido via ethernet connection problem

Alex_Doctor

I have 4 twido connected to ethernet.
TWDLCAE40DRF

TW1 no expansions
TW2 7 expansions TWDAMI8HT, 8 x 4-20mA inputs
TW3 7 expansions TWDAVO2HT, 2 x 0-10V outputs
TW4 1 expansion TWDAVO2HT 2 0-10V outputs, 2 expansions TWDAMI8HT 8 4-20mA inputs.
Connection between OPC and each controller is good, %MWx writes and reads correctly, SCADA works good.
I have a problem: when tw1 try to read %MWx from some controllers directly. Or try to write. Whithout OPC.
I can read or write from one controller. I cant read and write at once. I cant read from some controllers. And writes to.
Please, Help.

LD 1
[ C_WR1W_ADDR_1 := 100 ]
[ C_WR1W_VAL_1 := 100 ]
[ C_WR1W 1 ]

LD 1
[ C_WR1W_ADDR_2 := 310 ]
[ C_WR1W_VAL_2 := 10 ]
[ C_WR1W 2 ]

Its example of writing 100 to MW100 on TW2 controller and write 10 to MW310 on TW3 controller.
First rung works properly, second not. The same situation with reading. Why?

I think you can only have one message transaction active at a time. Try enabling one message and when that message completes enable the next message, and so on.

bingo!
i use the counter.
on the different exit of counter i set this commands.
time delay is a magic thing, all works properly now.