A data eror is detected SLC500

tpojpk

Got a fault on an SLC5/05 says "A rack data error is detected. Check slot 8". Slot 8 is a 1746-NI16V (16 channel voltage analog input) Is the card just loose or a loose wire? Anybody..........

Got a fault on an SLC5/05 says "A rack data error is detected. Check slot 8". Slot 8 is a 1746-NI16V (16 channel voltage analog input) Is the card just loose or a loose wire? Anybody..........

Welcome to the Forum!

This sound like a Rack Communications Fault. Try pulling the Card in Slot 8 (With the Power Off), check for any Debris or problems around the Slot 8 Connector, and then Reseat the Card in the Slot Connector. Then Power up the Rack, and see if the Error returns.

Stu....