A little help with HTML

mikla90

Hello everyone!
So, for my job I need to use the web server of a S7-1200 for setting some variables. Thing is, since I'm not the only one using it I'd like to set up a simple web page in HTML that allows me to choose between all the variables I need to set and then send it. I'm only sending one variable at the time, never more.
But I have no clue where to start with HTML coding. Can somebody provide a link or maybe some work nealy done to some parts of the code? It doesn't need to be complicated, just a variable selection and a SET button. That's it. All variables are boolean. Thank you!

The Siemens S7-1200 forum has some good info and sample pages
https://support.industry.siemens.co...b-pages-and-s7-1200/61760/?page=0&pageSize=10
and there should be links to Siemens official help pages as well.

The help pages in TIA Portal can be useful.

This will take you through html step by step and give you some basics:
https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

I always have trouble finding a good/simple html creation program. I have one from years ago that I can use to create the pages but then I can't edit them once I add the S7-1200 specific tags because the software just mangles them. You can always use Notepad or similar to edit the files but it does become a pain. Am still looking for that elusive good/simple, doesn't mangle non standard additions web page creation program.