AAdvance PLC PanelView HMI and Kepware OPC

Jovi24

Hello Everyone i'am kinda new to this stuff. Anyway so i have a project that I have to set up the AADvance as my PLC, Kepware as my OPC and PanelView Plus 1250 as my HMI. So, I have 2 AAdvance processor(9110) and my main goal is that if the main processor fail the back up processor will automatically picks up. My question is how do I configure that setup? in the FactoryTalk? Do i have to do a parameter files? macro or an event?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi Everbody, can anyone share me the knowledge to communicate ICS triplex AAdvance PLC (9110) and kepserver 5 on DDE communication as i am very...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can order a T9110 SIS processor from? Seems like the availability of them online is scarce.
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom