AB 160 Drive Comms

The Plc Kid

So tonight in addtion to everthing else going on i am trying to get some backups for a line that i don't currently have. One cabinet has 47 160 series drives and i want to back them up using drive explorer or drive executive question is that i see no comm port?

Also what cable would you use? I can't seem to find much on the ab site about them since they have been obselete for quite a while it appears. Does anyone know of a cabloe number and how it conects?

Only way i can see connecting to it is by remving the HIM? and using that port?

Similar Topics

We have two SLC/devicenet systems with a total of 61 small HP (All < 2HP) drives on devicenet that we need to deal with. I wrote up a plan to...
Replies
Views
When I try to connect to any of my 160 series drives on devicenet, I get the error "DTL_E_FAIL I/O completed with errors". This happens using...
Replies
Views
My question is about the AB 160 drives...........If you choose to stop a motor with DC injection breaking, does this have a negative effect on the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here, but have been working lightly with AB PLCs for a while now. I've recently hit a stumbling block that I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
I have a datapanel that starts up just fine to the applications screen and, after a few seconds, it makes a beep sound, the red LED by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom