AB 1794-IB16 Counter

kcw60004

Has anyone successfully used a 1794-IB16's counter (on any network)?

The installation instructions shows details of the registers, but nothing in the EDS files. I set it up but cannot seem to get it to work on Ethernet.

Did searches in their knowledgebase, but only found references to PLC5 programming (BTR/BTW).

Wondering if this is a ploy to get you to buy their high-speed counters.

I dont really understand you question as the card you refer to is an 1794 IB16 which is a 24 volt digital input module with 16 digital inputs on it .

You need to give us more details if you need our help

TN 18229 has all details:

For Ethernet connection you need to select Comm Format "Input Data" and enable counter under configuration
You will see Counter register under input tags and reset register under outputs

It counts off bit 15