AB micro logic 1200 and KEP MMI-720 lost the communication.

k66473

I had two devices above. It communicates each other via RS232 cable.

Now the MMI lost the communication with the PLC. It always reboot and reboot again and again.

-If I remove the cable, MMI start and show the message : PLC no responds and reboot. (CPU led status unlight and light again).
-If I plug the cable, MMI start and try to communicate with PLC, after serveral seconds, it restarts. (no message on MMI).
-With that cable, I can make the communication between the LAPTOP and PLC very well).
-The communiation parameter setting:
RS232C, 19200baud, data 8bit, 1 stop bit, no parity......

Please give me some advice with this situation.

Similar Topics

I have an allen Bradley micro running a fan in an industrial paint mixing facility. The input fuse is 3a. The system will run fine for a bit and...
Replies
Views
When wiring up a AB MICRO LOGIC 1200 that is 120volts, what does the com mean? (120v positive or neutral).
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a program question what is the best way to go around the following, i have a micrologix 1400 and I have a mixer that I would...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone first day first post. I have a question? Can someone tell me the difference between a micro logic 1000 L10BWA & 1000 BXB? I know the...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, i wand to creat a program in which my motor runs 6 month in every year. Means motor on 6 months and ofer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom