AB PanelView600 gauge indicator

0ff58c

Hello
I have a problem with Gauge Indicator. When the value is changed, it disappears scale and numeric value. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thank you

Last edited:
Hello
I have a problem with Gauge Indicator. When the value is changed, it disappears scale and numeric value. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thank you

Welcome to the Forum!

Normally you should quote the exact PanelView Model Number when asking questions about them. That is somewhat mitigated by the inclusion of the PVA File, however, not everyone has access to PanelBuilder32. In this case it is a 2711-B6C15.

Your problem is you have multiple Objects overlapping, and one can block the other. You need to use the Bring to Front, Send to Back in the Arrange Menu, and adjust the positioning so you get the result you need. See the PanelBuilder32 Help, or the Manual for more information on this.

You can find the Manuals at the AB/RA Literature Website here;

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/browse_category.hcst

Search for PanelBuilder32.

Stu....

Welcome to the Forum!

Normally you should quote the exact PanelView Model Number when asking questions about them. That is somewhat mitigated by the inclusion of the PVA File, however, not everyone has access to PanelBuilder32. In this case it is a 2711-B6C15.

Your problem is you have multiple Objects overlapping, and one can block the other. You need to use the Bring to Front, Send to Back in the Arrange Menu, and adjust the positioning so you get the result you need. See the PanelBuilder32 Help, or the Manual for more information on this.

You can find the Manuals at the AB/RA Literature Website here;

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/browse_category.hcst

Search for PanelBuilder32.

Stu....

As you write, so I made ​​it! But the same when moving the pointer to the value and scale disappears.