ABB ACS880-01-025A-3 Drive Fault 7381

Hasitha

Dear Team,

Im facing a continues problem whenever the time i push the emergency stop p/b on my machine. The machine is include of ACS880-01-025A-3 Drive and the fault that im having is 7381.:eek:

Fault says its an issue with encoder.But what now we do is stepping near to the drive and by drive operator panel we reset the drive and run.🔨

To mitigate this issue i tried activating automatic reset option and it seems to be that it also not working.
:mad::confused:
can anyone here help me regarding this ABB trouble????
:confused:
Please find the below pictures for the error code and then what i have activated for automatic reset which is currently not working and the drive encoder interface card.
Hope yours quick answer.

20171024_112659.jpg 20171024_112822.jpg 20171024_112151.jpg

OK, so what does the E-Stop pushbutton do? Does it command a stop, then drop out the STO signals? Does it drop out line voltage? Do you have external 24V power connected to control board?

Yes, my thought is along those lines too. If your E-Stop drops out power or control power and that cuts power to the encoder while the drive stays alive, it causes a fault.

Dear Highland Controls & jraef,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. i will check the wiring and let you know asap.

thnks again.