Addressing help - PV1000 df1 & MicroLogix

bobbuilder

Hey all, noob here....

How would the addressing work for a DF1 Panelview1000 on a MicroLogix 1200? I've onle done PVs on RIO or DH+ before, where you would assign the PV a rack number, but with this simple DF1 setup, not sure how that works...Do you just pick any address as long as it exists in the PLC? ex. N7:X

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
I’m working with indirect addressing and trying to make an HMI where each Rectangle Object has a tag of “A[0-127]” with a correlating Push Button...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, New to indirect addressing is anyone able to help me with the attached file. I have tried the pen and paper method and first I put the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Just started on my first PLC project with my company, no one here has much experience to help out. The project involves upgrading a SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Looking for a little help, I have a simple project but I have not done very much analog with Mitsubishi... Its a Q06HCPU and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom