addressing OMRON PLC (cj1m-cpu12)

guys please i bought cpu (cjim-cpu120 with input modules (CJ1W-ID262) and i wrote the whole program but i have a problem with addressing if there's anyone know how to address the input switches to refer to the points that at the modules...
thanks guys

use the right click on the symbols tab
als make sure you have the cards set up

step1.JPG step2.JPG

The CJ1W-ID262 module will use four consecutive CIO words.
The starting word location will depend on the physical layout of the hardware.
Hope this will help.

@iant thanks alot for your help i'll try this method once i back home but is this will give me the start bit depending on the place of unit on the rack ? and if that will give me all the inputs address you know CJ1W-ID262 is 64 input so this will give me from(0.00-3.15)?
@gtsuport please give me example if i put the module in the first place nearby the cpu what will be the start word ? what i should exactly write in the address blank?

that is correct with the start bit. slot 1 = 0.00~3.15
because it it a high density card the setup is important