Addressing Siemens S-300 timers in Wonderware via DAServe

p17061

Hello,

I need to be able to write time directly to a Siemens TON SFB4 timer. How can I do that through Wonderware Intouch using DasSiDirect server for Siemens?

Thanks

Pete

Hi,
the PT-Parameter of TON is in TIME format. TIME is a 32 bit integer, which names the time in milliseconds.

You can call the TON in your program with a separate data-block, or as a multiinstance in another FB.
Search for the adress of the PT parameter and use this adress in InTouch. Use an I/O Integer, e.g. with adress "DB1,DINT2".

Make sure that the user cannot enter a time-value of 0. With 0 ms the TON (and also TOFF) block will not let the input signal through!

Similar Topics

Hi, How to define Siemens(S7-300 via MPI) plc tags in weintek HMI Mt8102? I know Communication is established but i am not defining addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to define Siemens(S7-300 via MPI) plc tags in weintek HMI Mt8102? Communication is established but i am not defining addresses correctly...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am hoping someone out there can help me with a query I have about Siemens S7-300 I/O addressing. We have an S7-400 PLC system...
Replies
Views
I have spent a couple of weeks now hunting around for information to step7 indirect addressing. There are many, many discussions relating to this...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here and new the Siemens CPUs. The CPU has no documentation and I'm a little lost on the Siemens website. I understand how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom