alarm printer problems in iFix 4.0

mwilliamsiei

I have an alarm printer hooked up to my iClient machine that is on a redundant SCADA network using 4.0. The problem is when an alarm comes in it is getting printed 3 times. I talked to tech support at one time and they told me to uncheck the Dynamic Connections option under the network settings in the SCU and that did not work. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi! I have problems with the time that the logfiles (.alg) are stored. I've tried to use "0" in the field "Keep log files for x days" but they...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problems with the alarm printer in wonderware intouch. There are alarms coming up on the printer but it is not coming up in the...
Replies
Views
i created bat file that activate alarm printer automaticly when the view screen come up.. but even the alarm printer is minimized the operator can...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are using wonderware intouch alarm printer to print out alarms to a dot matrix printer and to log to file and i have discovered a problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im currently working on a project where I have to send alarms over to a VDR. The protocol is NMEA 0183 so the format should be NMEA. What i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom