all lights flashing on WinLC display and Slot PLC all lights are solid

Jeff C

I have a slot PLC that has all lights on solid and the WinLC/WinAC display all the lights are flashing. It will not let you restore the project and tells you that it needs to be in stop mode of which it already is in stop mode. It almost seems like it does not detect the mode status. This is the first time I have seen this issue.If the MMC card has lost its config settings will this situation happen? I would appreciate any help on this.

Similar Topics

About every 5 minutes we are seeing both network and point bus status lights on our 1734-AENTR blink red simultaneously for about 30 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have an old panel that the plc has no display and flashing power and fault lights. I changed out the plc and now the new one powers up and...
Replies
Views
When trying to troubleshoot a machine at my factory, I was checking out the PLC and on one of the output cards there were a bunch of flashing...
Replies
Views
If I have some LED andon lights that are steady is it normally ok to use PLC logic to flash them? It's a red light that needs to be solid when...
Replies
Views
1769-L12DWD-ND ser. B Ok guys, I'm stuck and could use some help. I have 5 positions of a motor I am monitoring and have set up an output to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom