Allen Bradley 193-EDN AverageFLA HMI setup

abarajas

Hi everyone, I am currently working on a AB 193-EDN and i am trying to figure out this "Average %FLA", it keeps showing 70-75 but my clamp meter is showing about 4.9 on all three legs. We have the E1 overload set to 20amps trip, is this displaying a percentage or do i need to find a scaling for it. Trying to display it on a HMI for maintenance stuff.
1710465180628.png

Google search Publication 193-UM006A-EN-P
Chapter 4 (page 4-2)
This parameter reports the average motor current. The value is reported as a percentage of motor rated current (dial setting on the E1 Plus Overload Relay),and is reported in increments of 5

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom