Allen Bradley Faster Function Block Programming

JeremyAdair87

We have a trainer set up and I am trying to learn function block programming to reinforce my resume.

In ladder I am pretty fast. I double click the rung number, type in a few mov, xic, xio, grt, equ, ote and my ladder is written for me to throw a few tags into.

OR

I can double click the XIC and make it an XIO to change the contact and I'm done.

With function block I have to use that stupid window and click left then right and memorize a whole screen selection. It's Savage.

Please! there must be a faster way. 🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom