Allen Bradley Ultra3000i - nonsens motor moving

kotel

Hello, we have Ultra3000i drive(2098-DSD-HV050X-DN) with motor allen-bradley (MPL-B4540F-M) and smart encoder, indexing mode.
We had defect at drive, so we backup drive setup and after repair, we upload setup back.

Now when i set "Drive enable" (from PLC or Ultraware), motor starts moving really fast in reverse without reason and then stops with ERROR E24 (Velocity excess error).
I tried motor test from "Velocity control panel", but no change. Test in "Indexing control panel" is little different. Motor makes only 1 revolution in reverse (ignoring indexing setup) and stops with error E19 - Excess position error.
I tried reset to factory settings, change inputs to only hardware, disable/enable all inputs, etc. etc.. I don't see any instruction to move.
Motor moves normally only in "Current control setup". There i can move forward or reverse.
I tried another same drive(in bad condition), upload setup, and when i set "Drive enable" the same problem appeared.
I can't even get 1 required move.
Encoder sending about 300 000 pulses per revolution to drive and seems working properly (motor feedback test is ok).

Does anyone here has any idea, what can cause this?
Thx for anything.

Oh my god. Problem was really on encoder. My workmate screwed the encoder incorectly (weak pressure to motor shaft). Thank you.