Analog input to digital output using structured text or one of IEC 61131-3 standard

I agree Steve, I posted that question quite a few posts ago, but then again even if the OP does not reply it is an interesting thought of how to do something in code that you have never done before.
Perhaps too much time on my hands (probably goes for DR as well), Actually, my last post contained an error, once the prime generator has run to populate the bit array the logic should be:
IF Prime_Array[Analogue] = true then ........
so therefore if the analogue value was a prime number then it would run the timer, no need for loops so only overhead on scan time is during start up.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody. for an asignment we are using a s7 1200 siemens starterkit to connect sensores to create a program. we were hoping to save some...
Replies
Views
On a Micrologix 1100 analog input, I appear to be getting an internal offset of about 11 counts out of 1023. Running the program from RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope this is not too boring of a question but wondering can a analog input on a micrologix 1400 be used as a digital input? thank you in...
Replies
Views
Within a Chemical/Process Plant what type of instrumentation is considered Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog Input or Analog Output? Where...
Replies
Views
Hi How i can program Analog input 4-20mA to control digital output module with setpoints? I need to create control circuit example for heater...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom