Anyone know of a good WinCC SCADA course (UK)

Johnny T

Hi,

I'm after getting trained on WinCC SCADA. I've had a look at the Siemens course down in Manchester but I've heard bad things about the Siemens training before. Just wondered if anyone knew any good trainers out there. Either on-site or off-site training is fine.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

John ;-)

Hi Dave

I've been on the blower to Siemens and found out about their courses. From what I've heard through the vine there's only 1 guy who can teach WinCC at Siemens. He's good apparently but the last guy I knew who went on the course also got a lot of duff info from it.

I would rather find a small independant trainer who I can send our WinCC program to and they can tailor a course on the basis of that.

Cheers

John ;-)

Thanks for the link Michael. It looks as though they just sell Siemens courses though. Looking at the Sitrain page of their website they are just linking to the same courses that Siemens run in Manchester.

What course did you get from them? Was it WinCC?

Many thanks

John ;-)

Thanks for the link Michael. It looks as though they just sell Siemens courses though. Looking at the Sitrain page of their website they are just linking to the same courses that Siemens run in Manchester.

What course did you get from them? Was it WinCC?

Many thanks

John ;-)

Hi they came to our site and developed a course to suit our equipment. kinda reverse engineered the course to suit our plant.