Anyone knows what happened to Comptrol?

stplanken

Apologies for abusing this forum for this, but I am running out of options. Has anyone contacted Comptrol Technologies Inc (Burlington, Ontario) in the past months? I have one of their 25F Momentum feeders that was supposed to be returned for repairs but their phone/fax nbr seems to be out of service and email remains unanswered.

It appears their record at Industry Canada was last updated in April this year (the contact info there still matches their website and my records).

http://comptrol.com/

Thanks. (And again my apologies.)

Have you considered that they may no longer be in business?

if their phone/fax #'s no longer work and e-mails do not get answered, that's a good indication.

If they moved, the e-mails should still work.
the phone # should re-direct you to the new one for a period of time.

regards,
james

Well, yes, I have. But their website is still up and mentions nothing, plus they are still listed with Industry Canada and the Better Business Bureau. In the past they have moved without notifying us so I thought maybe this happened again. We may now be stuck with an unserviceable $10,000 flow meter.

Last edited: