Anyone noticed the increase in Omron posts? MrPLC???

HJTRBO

Can I theorise that the users of MrPLC are moving away after the updates? What do you all think of their new website front end? Personally, I'm not a fan.

But aside, it's great to see the Omron posts though, I use there systems so I might learn a bit... Keep em coming all

It would not surprise me 'cuz I do not like the new format of MrPLC either.
The new GE "Community Center" is similar only worse.

It is not that bad you guys. I preferred the old but the new works fine.

It's all too facebooky for my liking (I loathe that also), why do I want or need to know who started following what, and who joined the comunity 1, 2 or 15 hours ago?

It's just my take on things (maybe I'm becoming a grumpy old man).

Steve