April PB400 PLC (MerlinGerin)

I have just been told I need change the program in one of this next week but I have never see the MICROPB software and I was wondering if copies are available anywhere or if someone has a manual for it.
Thanks

Hi Mike, I’ve never used the MicroPB software, just the old CDE1000 terminals (which are probably as rare as hen’s teeth now) or the keyboard units (CPM1005) but might be one or two about.
Have you or your customer considered upgrading to a newer system, maybe Siemens (easiest to convert the PB code to STL for example)?

Happy to give you some pointers

Last edited:

Similar Topics

After last month's minimalist effort - I've gone for a slightly bigger implementation this time. I'm posting all but one of the spanned zips ahead...
Replies
Views
L
I just saw this on www.controls.net. A-B Rockwell is going to give away fully licensed copies RSLogix 500 Pro during the month of April. They...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom