Area error reading a parameter.

Berra

simu.jpg

db.jpgHi

Anyone who can explain why i get this error 8F24H Area error reading a parameter. when i am using FC50

Regards
Berra

Is your DB 20 bytes long ? I've seen problems with other Siemens blocks where poor coding results in a read access to a byte immediately after the data you are processing. If your DB is longer than 20 bytes you would never see the problem.

The library blocks for CP communication are for CP343, CP443 etc. There must some other blocks for dealing with CPU's that have on board Ethernet.

Similar Topics

Hello fellow programmers! I've come to you with a new problem... currently I am working on a project involving a network of 8 Siemens PLCs...
Replies
Views
Hi there Iam unable to understand as to why PLC gives "Area Length error when reading" if I add "A#call_fwd_I" at the very end of the block...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem, when i try to run my application an error appear on the PLC S-300 CPU 313C. The diagnostic buffer says area lenght...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I work on a project with 1218F CPU. I have FC 163 written in SCL which process data from DB 165. In the diagnostic I got this error...
Replies
Views
Kindly , in Siemens PCS7 , has anyone seen and solved this problem ? " Maximum length of code area reached (max. 64 Kbytes) "
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom