asking for help writing state program

Mark D

in beautiful Commerce City Colorado inside my old
Is anyone willing to help me complete my first PLC installation by offering help in the area the state (stage) machine programming?

I believe this application will be well suited for a stage program application, since the process machine has three stages of operation. The software and CPU also both support stage programming.
We are using DirectSoft32 Programming software and a Koyo DL205 PLC and which consists of; D2-06B Base, D2-250 CPU, F2-04-THM thermocouple, H2-ECOM Ethernet Controller and an EZ TEXT EZ220-P interface.

The CPU has been updated with the latest firmware and the PLC is wired and ready for a bench check after the programming.
I can post or E-mail a description and operation of our machine along with a wiring schematic and a flow chart.

I had planned to have the unit automated by now, and so had the boss, but some issues including my health and the unfamiliar programming language of PLCs have caused my learning curve to reach a steep point.
Thanks,
Mark D.