Automation Dircet touch screen upload

f16bmathis

I have an Automation Direct EA7-T6CL+12Z06B014 that I can access the menu screen and select to transfer the screens program to a USB memory card. BUT, every time I try to transfer, it does not show the memory card. I've tried formatting it to NTSB? or whatever that is and other versions of formatting.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Even used a less than 1 gig USB stick.

Thanks!

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/eauserm/ch5.pdf

"Note: If you have a memory device inserted into the proper port on the touch panel, but it doesn’t show up as highlighted in Step 1 of the Backup setup screen, then try a different device to determine if the memory device is defective or if there is a possible problem with the memory device connection. It may not be compatible with the panel. This rarely happens with CF memory, but some USB pen drives are not USB 1.1
compatible and will not work with C-more touch panels. Also, some USB pen drives may take several minutes before they are recognized by the panel"

This may help you out.
Regards,