Automax 57C435 and 57C431 processors V3

Christoph

Good day everyone. I am installing a used machine with an Automax control and drive interface system. This rack has 2 processors a 57C435 and a 57C431 with a common memory module 57C413B. This machine was running 9 months ago when our guys unwired it. now on install and first application of power
the left processor the 435 displays dd which is done booting waiting on other module. 2nd processor is displaying 05 which is parity test failure. Any clue as what to do next?

I don't have anything to add other than to ask if you pulled and reinserted the cards? We had several of those systems and more than once a power up problem would go away by re-inserting the cards a few times.

OK looks like I need to reinstall the program. Next hurdle is, this is old stuff, the newest OS it can run on is Win98. I have a VM image of Win98. But I can't load in the Automax V3 software. It wont work with USB memory devices. Help, suggestions please!!!

I have it on an XP image but cant seem to connect to it.
What cable are you using to connect to the processor, A
USB to rs232 or a standard comm port?