Azd kd modbus communication with qj71c24n mitsubishi

UDJO_JOJO

Hello Anyone
I have Stepper motor with control AZD KD and BLVD20KM ORIENTAL.I Want to communication with QJ71C24N modbus rtu Mitsubishi ,How to make program and Drive motor to multi position and speed and to get moving home position.
Please guide and show How to Communicate it,
Thank you very much for your support.
Best Regards

I have a feeling that Modbus is not standard on the QJ71 C24 you will need the QJ71MB91, other option is to write your own or perhaps someone out there has done it, I'm sure I have seen something regarding using the C24 card & modbus but cannot find it.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom