balluf rfid and q series

macgioo2

Hi guys,

I have been tasked with job of programming a balluff rfid reader using GX Works2.

The RFID is a Profibus I/O Link Slave Module (BNI003P).

It needs to be able to write once to each of the data carriers and then read at each of the eight heads (Using it for pallet tracking)

I suppose really what I'm looking for is some sample code and I haven't made any start here, Balluff don't have sample code they can give me or so they say!

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, has anyone done this with portal before? I'm using a balluff RFId BIS M-41 which is communicating to a balluff IO-Link block BNI...
Replies
Views
Hello We integrated a BIS M-400-072-002-07-S4 (BIS0104) on a machine for the traceability system. It has to read a BIS M-110-02/L (BIS0044). We...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts i am using balluff rfid c-6002 with siemens s7-317 2 heads anyone who has worked on this rfid can help me or if possible can mail...
Replies
Views
Hi gents, i'm working on a project where we are using some balluf I/O Modules for some inputs and outputs. I was wondering how the I/O addressing...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone had experience setting up the hardware config for the these balluf blocks? I have the GSD file installed but unlike S7 classic I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom