Blank threads...IE8 possibly? (any ideas Phil?)

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Anyone else having issues with plctalk and displaying all threads correctly? It's not a big problem, just curious. I'm using IE8 beta, but occassionally when i log in i get an issue (see below), where one or two threads are just blank??

PLC_Talk1.jpg

If i use Firefox, all threads display correctly.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Rob

I haven't seen that one yet... please let me know the date/time(and your ip at the time, if you know it) if it happens again and I'll see what's up if anything on this end.
Enjoy,

Hi Phil,

As requested...

IP: 81.149.77.68
23/09/08
07:24

PLC_Talk2.jpg

It will do it most times i login with IE8, but has never done it with Firefox...??

Regards,

Rob

I didn't find anything out of the ordinary... so I would guess it's the IE8 beta version issue. All I can recommend (besides using your Firefox program)is to try using the compatibility function they included with it. Hopefully they'll fix it in the next beta...
Enjoy,