BRIGHT 30mm panel mount indicators

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone have recommendations for a BRIGHT (easily viewed outdoors) panel mount indicator, in 30mm NEMA or 22mm IEC design? We have been using EATON and AB indicators and they just aren't that bright (tried both LED and Halogen models).

I'll through this out there even though it's not 22 or 30mm, it's only an LED with a small 8mm mount. But for future reference it might be helpful.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#led-indicators/=yvqqxp

Look at the "sunlight visible and waterproof", I used these years ago on a test fixture to see how bright they were, inside it felt like they would burn out your eye if you looked directly at it.

Similar Topics

I am looking for stack light recommendations. It will be outside and it needs to be visible in sunlight. I found plenty out there but...... Any...
Replies
Views
Anyone use one of these PV+ with the High-Bright Outdoor module option (2711P-RDT12H)? Supposedly they are 3x as bright as the standard model. I...
Replies
Views
I am recently joining this forum but I have been using this site more than two years when there were no Q/A forum. I am just new in this field . I...
Replies
Views
Thermoplastic mounting brackets aren't making the grade and I'd like to replace with brackets made of stainless steel. Must have a swivel ball. I...
Replies
Views
Just learned that Telemecanique is not going to produce the 4 Axii/9-Position Joystick Operators (600V-10A) we've been heavily using for quite a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom