Can anyone recomend a Network provider and sim only data contract for remote access

We are wanting to start fitting INSYS EBW-H100 romote access modules to our systems to allow us to provide remote access to diagnose problems with conected PLC & HMI'etc.
We've got one setup and working in the office using a vodaphone sim card we normally use in a usbdongle on our laptops to get internet access on site.
The remote access units will only be powered on by the end user if they have a problem so that we can go online to the PLC's and help diagnose problems.
So can any one recommend a provider who has a data sim only contract with a low monthy fee and say 1GB monthy limit. The sim card still needs to work even if its not been conected to the network for months at a time. Thease site could be all over the UK.