car wash

Hello I am trying to figure out how to use sequencer and I am not very familiar with it this is what I got . LS1 turns on water LS2 turns on soap and water keeps running. LS3 shuts off soap and just lets water keep running. Ls4 shuts off water and turns on wax. Ls5 shuts of wax and starts air blower. Ls6 shuts off airblower.

Sorry

Right before I was trying to find some info as to run with some trouble with sequencer and I only mention it without other meaning. Best regards

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have an enormous project ahead of me that has somewhat reached beyond my knowledge of programming. I recently purchased an old...
Replies
Views
Company that orig. built equipment is gone. I have the program. Customers are looking for features like: email alarms door control remote access...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a little critiquing on my car wash ladder logic diagram that isn't working that well. As well as I want to put in a door program...
Replies
Views
So you have a tunnel 100 ft long holds up to four cars with staging four different recipes 1 prewinse/soap tower 2 under carriage wash and rinse 3...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on my senior design project to graduate with an Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) degree. If I don't get these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom