CEmAt GuYs Attention Pls

farrei

hello guys

Can any one tell me the link or location at Siemens Web Site or any where else from where i can ghett the manuals of Cemat 6.1 or 7.0 FBs and FCs. I want to work on Kiln Control Modules od Cemat.

if some one have any idea please help me

Thanks in advance

farrei said:
hello guys

Can any one tell me the link or location at Siemens Web Site or any where else from where i can ghett the manuals of Cemat 6.1 or 7.0 FBs and FCs. I want to work on Kiln Control Modules od Cemat.

if some one have any idea please help me

Thanks in advance

I dont even use Siemens but i found their website quiote useful, that may be a starting point:

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&objID=14571206&subtype=133300

There are a manuals for Cemat. But the latest versions listed are 6.0, not 6.1 or 7.0.
Normally there is a manual together with the software, or at least a description of what the the new functionality is. If there is no specific manual for 6.1 or 7.0 then maybe there is no significant new functionality.
You can also contact Siemens.

dear 1969

i know about these link but there is manuals for Uni derive Bir dire motor Damper Valves etc but i am looking for the modules of KCS (kiln Controll System) those are related to Fuzzy Logic. And can be find ini ILS library. if you know please tell me

thanks