Checking rights for current user iFix5.0

Missy5

Hello!

Can someone please help me!

I would like to write my own Login function, now I am using this code, which I found in ebooks of my iFix 5.0:

Public Sub SecurityLogin()
Dim strPath As String
On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

'Get the default iFIX directory.
strPath = System.ProjectPath
Shell strPath & "\Login.exe -m", 1
Exit Sub

ErrorHandler:
HandleError
End Sub

But I have problem, because if there is a user name or password wrong, the message is written in english, I would like to user another language. I don't know how to do this - changing the language of feedback.

Besides that I would like to verifies that the current user has access to a specified security area, as defined in the FIX security system. For example; if user can write to a input field or not.

Thanks, M.