Ciect SCADA Modicon Micro communication

shrirampendse

Hello,
I need Citect SCADA communication project where we can connect Modicon Micro PLC thru TSXUSB485 cable or Delat PLC thru serial Modbus.

I am trying to connect Citect SCADA to any one of the following- Unity M340 PLC, Delta PLC on modbus serial , Micro PLC thru TSXusb485 cable.
I followed all instruction given in manual as well as instructions given by Schneider , but to my surprise I am still not able to hook any of the plc to Citect.

Citect to Delta PLC thru Serial Modbus 9600 , 7 , E , 1
Citect To Modicon Micro thru TSXusb485 9600 , 7 , O , 1

I tried all configuration. No joy.
Errors shown are :-

Sometimes IOServer not found, or PLC offline. Though everything I checked is OK.
On same parametrs and hardware I can connect these to KEPserver, but not to CITECT.

Can anyone send Citect project where it is communicating to either Mcro PLC , Delta PLC or M340 serial.
Or for that matter Citect communication to any plc and procedure to configuer communication.
Thanks.

When using modbus, As long as the addressing is correct Citect normaly connects into a plc with little effort. I have however recenly ran into a problem with controlling memory bits in a Twido PLC with citect and had to use memory words instead. I'm not sure how it will work with the usb cable but as long as the com port is configured it should be able to connect.