CimPlicity SCADA Registration Issue

fmridul

Dear All,
Have a nice day. I have a Cimplicity SCADA software CD with License Number for 15000I/O Runtime Server Version.

But recently one of my PC installed with this software has been crashed.
I prepared a new PC and installed CimpliCity SCADA but how to register the software now.
Is it just put the license no or need to connect to the GE Fanuc server for Authentication.

Please Let me KNow.
I have the backup runtime file for my application.

Regards
Mridul

Dear All,
Have a nice day. I have a Cimplicity SCADA software CD with License Number for 15000I/O Runtime Server Version.

But recently one of my PC installed with this software has been crashed.
I prepared a new PC and installed CimpliCity SCADA but how to register the software now.
Is it just put the license no or need to connect to the GE Fanuc server for Authentication.

Please Let me KNow.
I have the backup runtime file for my application.

Regards
Mridul
Your answer depends in part on what version of Cimplicity you have and how it was originally licensed.
If you have the same version of OS and Cimplicity and it has a hardware license dongle. All you need to do is install the software, plug in the key and run it.
More details in your question may help get a more complete answer.

Your answer depends in part on what version of Cimplicity you have and how it was originally licensed.
If you have the same version of OS and Cimplicity and it has a hardware license dongle. All you need to do is install the software, plug in the key and run it.
More details in your question may help get a more complete answer.

Dear Mr.RussB,
Thanks a lot for ur reply. I am using Cimplicity 6.1 and i have a hard copy paper license number.
Now let me know ur suggestion.

Fmridul