Citect 7 Problem with cicode

Dikkebram

Hey People!

I got an problem with the slider property, i use the scale function to show an group of images to zoom in, after this zoomin i use the slider to slide through te group.

My problem here is, the slider function works when there has not been zoomed in. this i want to disable.

Someone maybe knows how to Add Tags to the slider of the group from Cicode...

I Read something about _ObjectSetProperty(Objectname, Sproperty,Svalue)

only i don't know wat kind of Value, Sproperty needs to be ???

With kind regard,

Similar Topics

Recently we lost our recorded data from all our popup trend screens. The values are still shown just not the pen lines. Any help would be greatly...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to PLC. I've encountered a problem of trying to have Win911 alarming system connect to the Citect 2018 OPC DA Server and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys . Im trying to monitor gas detection controller Vortex model from Crowcon /UK on Citect SCADA by modbus RTU RS485 . Reading analog value...
Replies
Views
I was using EM6400 energy meters with Vijeo Citect scada in Modbus RTU network & mapping as following successfully. NAME- KW_SMS_1 TYPE- REAL...
Replies
Views
i have a problem with vijeo citect 7.2 alar, server stopped and not shown the alarms when i a in run time mode . what i can doooo to restart alarm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom