Citect communication with Mitsubishi Melsec A

rahulp

Hi,
I need help in establishing communication[FONT=&quot] between MelsecA3A PLC with Citect 7.2 SCADA, through communication link module AJ71UC24. The above mentioned PLC is already communicating with IFIX scada with out any issue.I am using a RS232 to RS422 converter as the port on the AJ module is RS422.

I am not able to get any kind of response on the link not even junk data. Can somebody guide me on the RS422 communication link and Citect setup?

thanks,
Rahul
[/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i try to connect my mitsubishi melsec fx plc with vijeo citect scada. The scada version is 7.30 and pc is windows xp. On the...
Replies
Views
Hi every one. I have strange problem with Modbus communication in Citect 2018. I am communicating to the site switches through Modbus TCP protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi, The simulator panel shows the Scada is connected. However, the pages don't read any tags at all. The PLC and Scada are taken from the live...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have a Vijeo Citect SCADA Redundancy issue and I believe some Friends here might have had the experience before now. I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client asking for some advice about installing an IND570 weigher and having Citect read out of it directly using the Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom