Citect questions, alarm text and animation!

Marron

Hello! I have two questions about Citect.

1. I have a page with an alarm list on. The cicode function Tabalarm_Dsp is used to view the alarms. The problem is that the text always is on top of everything. I have a menu that should be placed on top of everything (like a windows Start-menu), and it is except for the alarm texts. Can I fix this?

2. I have 3 logotypes that i want to animate. Each of them should be viewed for three seconds and then it should change to one of the another logotypes.

Thanks in advance!

/Marcus

Similar Topics

I have been tasked with a lot of cicode, i'm an electrician so its not my strong point but i am coping. anyway my questions are simple for...
Replies
Views
I am currently reviewing the software CITECT 6.1 There are a few questions I have and I thought whom better than people who may already be using...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom