Citect read Bar Code

teh

Supporting Member
Hi Folk,

How can i read the data from barcode (ascii) to citect directly ??

Regards

Maybe an old thread but..You should be able to buy a "wedge" , device that sits between your pc's keyboard and the PC. You can configure these devices to input barcode data they have read as keyboard input. Then in Citect will treat this data just as keyboard data. If you still want more help let me know I was involved in a small project severay years ago where we had a barcode reader inputing data direct.

Similar Topics

Hi all, many years ago I came across a VB 5 or 6 project ( source code included ) that enabled the export of trend data to csv format ( or similar...
Replies
Views
How to read and write text file in Citect Scada? I want to write to text file when engineer change the set point. I want to get that changed...
Replies
Views
Hi plc.net I have Citect 7.2 connected to an Omron CJ1M etn 21 over Ethernet using OMFINS. Reading tags is not a problem, but writing to them is...
Replies
Views
My PLC is PLC5/40 Enhanced. It has chassis 1771-A3B. Slot 0: MCM 3100 Slot 1: empty Slot 2: 1771-IBD Slot 3: 1771-OBD Slot 4: 1771-IFE/C Slot 5...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom