Citect SCADA - User login

EICS_2

Hi All,

new forum user here. i need some help i have Citect V7.2 and want to run some simple code to open a window with WinNew for approx 10 seconds (sleep 10)then close after that when i have a user successfully login. the code needs be specific to each user so the user name will need to be checked to run a window specific for that user.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am hoping we have some Citect SCADA Experts here. I am new to Citect and not finding it the most user friendly SCADA Package to...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom