ClearSCADA RTU

Dua Anjing

I am trying to setup an XP VMware Image so that I can program s SCADAPack 334E RTU. Most of it is working OK except for the Isagraf programming software's Debug . Everytime I attempt to go online to debug my code the software crashes out with a GPF. It seems that the Debugger is a 16 bit DOS emulator which doesn't like working in a 32 bit virtual machine on a 64 bit host. I have tried to set a XP Mode virtual machine but on this one it dosn't recognise the USB connection to the RTU. I can "ping" the RTU but the Configurator Software cant connect. Any idea's ? What combination of Host/Virtual machine etc works ?

Similar Topics

Hi. Long time since I have been here. Officially retired at the end of June however I have 1 job left to finish before the full retirements...
Replies
Views
Project we are bidding has ClearScada as the software they want and the only allowed alternate is Wonderware. We formally asked about Ignition...
Replies
Views
Hi all, forum newbie here. I need to get ClearSCADA 2013 R2 installed for a project. For development purposes, I was wondering if ClearSCADA 2013...
Replies
Views
I am familiar with RSLogix, Concept, and Telepace, but have not used Unity Pro S until the past few weeks and have a few issues I have not been...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used rented server space for hosting ClearScada software? I have a dedicated T1 here at the office and have did small hosting just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom