Cognex Checker Image on FT View ME

nightline

Gents can anyone help me with this one?

We have Cognex 4G1 checker on our machine for product checking, a A-B CompactLogix L32e CPU, and a FT View ME application on a W7 32 bit machine.

The Cognex can send images to a FTP server, and as far as I'm right informed, the FT View Me can show images from a FTP server. What I want to do is to show the last image of the Cognex on the FT View ME application on a PLC command.
If the Cognex product check fails 3 times in a row, it will stop the machine. And I want to show the opperator what is wrong.

But I've really no idea how to set this up:confused:.

I've followed some guidelines to setup a FTP server, but they are all mentioned for personal use, and I don't get the images in the "created" FTP server.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this step by step?

Thanks in advance!

Jack