Communication between Allen Bradley CLX and Rexroth CML25

matyas

Hi All!

I have a project where communication needed between an Allen Bradley CLX and a Rexroth CML25. Do anybody have experience with it? We don’t need a big thing, only to send some BOOL bits.

Thanks!

What kind of Bool bits and how many? I think this device has some built in IO so maybe you can hard wire directly from PLC input or output to Rexroth IO board input or output

Rexroth is programmed with Indralogic and it is Codesys V2.3. CML25 has several communication options (Ethernet, Sercos, Profibus...) depending of CPU model.
Your existing code in both Rexroth and AB can be protected and out of your reach.
There is solution for problem, but it requires competence ( and that means money), and judging buy the question you asked I advise you to outsource project.