Communication between PLC M340 & HMI Quickpanel +

CsmQl

Hi there to all!

I am making some testings trying to read the values from an HMI Quickpanel +, in this HMI i'm writing a value into a float variable and i save this value directly in a mark of the PLC Schneider M340, the problem is that i don't get the exact value i wrote on the HMI, actually, when i write the value... for example: 15.35, the HMI changes the value and put any other one... for example 15.00045, i've noticed that the part that changes it is always the decimal part (i don't know if this is the correcto word for that in english, but it is in spanish), the integer part of the float is the one i wrote... in the PLC i get any other value.. i don't even get the integer part that shows the HMI nor the one that show me the ModScan (both the same value). Does any one know what could be the issue?

The M340 uses 2 words to store a real (floating point) value. Make sure that you don't have something else writing to the 2nd word.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, the problem was the data arrived to the PLC from the HMI inverted, the less and most significant part of it, so i have to put the data into a block to swap it. Thank you again!