Communication error between TM221 with magelis HMIGTO

BODUSEYTU

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310

I have prepared the plc programme, also created vijeo HMI screens.

Intially i created modbusTCP to communicate with ecostruxer simulation.
Everything works fine. And before transfering i changed TCP to RTU

However, when i download the same application to PLC and vijeo to HMI, there is no exclamations, but its doesnt run. I cannot see any thing fuction from my magelis.

Also plc indicates the lights, i believe the software works but it doesnt show any animations

I am fairly new and maybe i have mistaken IPs or some other issue.

Can anyone help?

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Howdy, I'm trying to connect to an SLC 5/04 using an old Toughbook running windows XP over the RS-232 port. Cable 1761-CBL-PM02 RSLinx Classic...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, i made a communication between modicon m340 cpu 2020 and altivar 71 through modbus using writevar function as shown in the following...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom