Communication of STAHL MT-40 and S5 PLC

Hi,

It seems that our HMI and S5 PLC has problems communicating. The error "H-DB is not available" keeps appearing on the MT-40. I think the cause is the missing handling blocks FB60 AND FB61 (Please see attached file). When I checked our PLC program, I cannot find them anywhere in the S5 PL at all. Should it be that the S5 PLC download these blocks from the MT-40 HMI?

STAHL.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello All, I would wonder if any one could help me on Schneider PLC (M340/Quantum) communication with STAHL RIO.
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently in the final week of my internship and I have encountered issues with communication between a PowerFlex 700 variable...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom